Terms and Conditions

Booking

All services should be booked through Kayan Beauty Travels & Tours Co., Ltd.

Tour Price

Tour price quoted are net in US Dollars. All prices are subject to change without prior notice.

Payment

A deposit of 40% tour price is required within one week after confirmation of the tour. The rest payment 60% of tour price must be made one month ahead to the arrival of the clients.

Cancellation

Cancellation shall be effective on the day of the written notice is received.

Cancellation fees are as mentioned here under:

Cancellation for booking without bearing any cost is possible not later than 90 days of arrival.

Cancellation within 89-61 days prior arrival date will be charged 40 % of the tour fare.

Cancellation within 60-31 days prior to arrival date will be charged 80% of the tour fare.

Cancellation within 30 days prior arrival date will be charge 100% of the tour fare.

Child Policy

“Kayan Beauty Travels and Tours Co., Ltd” offers proportional rates for children aged between 2 and 11 years of age (prior to the child’s 12th birthday) who share a room with parents.

– 1 or 2 children in extra bed: 25% of adult price

– 1 or 2 children in same bed like parents: 35% of adult price

Children who occupy a separate room will be charged the same rate as adults. For domestic flights children are granted a discount as per airline policies. Infants under two years of age will be exempt from most charges except as mandated by airline policies.

Responsibility

Kayan Beauty Travels &Tours Co., Ltd. acts only as agents for the person or companies providing accommodation, transportation, or other services, and  assume no liability or responsibility for any loss, damage, injury, accident to person or property, delays, transport failure, strikes, war or other causes beyond its control.

The original program may be modified or changed or reversed and the substitution of train/coach services may take place of flights when due to unforeseen circumstances.

However, we will always make full endeavor’s to keep up the original tour programs and arrangements.